We all know that three by fourth of the Earth is filled with water. It covers about 71% of the Earth. Only 29% of the Earth’s surface is land area. Of the total water available, saltwater covers about 97% and remaining 3% is freshwater approximately. About 1% of the freshwater can be easily accessible to […]
We already know drinking pure water is safe and healthy. Pure water do not contain any hazardous contaminants at the same time it has essential mineral contents for the human body. Drinking pure water not only makes our body to stay fit and healthy, it also prevents us from water borne diseases like typhoid, cholera, […]
Water is the most essential component for living species to survive. The water we intake should be pure so that our body remains healthy. Impurities in water may be toxic and cause life threatening diseases. So, it is important to clean the water. Every person should consume only pure and clean water in order […]
Have you ever imagined a life without water? Imagine a life without H2O? Imagine a world without water bodies like ocean, sea, river, ponds, streams, canals, wells, borewells? No, it is impossible. Every living thing on the Earth needs H2O to survive. It might of Plants, Animals, Reptiles, Human beings. The foremost thing of all […]
The importance of drinking clean water can never be compromised. Water is the best medicine and you can never take it for granted nor the water purifiers that are used to ensure the good quality of the water. Choosing a good water filter for your needs is an art and can be very confusing at […]
Since the last decade or so, water purifiers have been the talk of the town. With the ever-increasing pollution and new diseases that are being spread, people have realized the importance of drinking clean and purified water. A report published by the Times of India last year shows that 1 person dies every 4 hours […]
I am no longer sure that a third-party AV program is essential, and some of them may be detrimental. Of course, needs vary. Some people are more accident-prone than others.
All these factors should be taken into account. A risk-aware Windows user can probably survive without any anti-virus software at all. I ran Windows XP for a year to try to prove it.
A putrid, nicotine-shaded mist loomed over Beijing on Thursday after a massive sandstorm slammed into the Chinese capital bringing the latest airpocalypse to this smog-choked city.